CHÍNH PHỦ QUỐC GIA VIỆT NAM LÂM THỜI - ĐỆ TAM VIỆT NAM CỘNG HÒA
My name is Dao Minh Quan, President of the Republic of Vietnam.
Today is Veterans Day, also the third anniversary of the day I was sworn in as President of the Republic of Vietnam, November 11st 2018. With all sincerity and respect, I would like to send you my respectful greetings and best wishes of health and happiness to everyone.
Based on the decision of the International Environmental Court on April 14, 2021, in addition to the position of President of the Republic of Vietnam, I was invited to lead the International Environmental Marshals. Difficulties or dangers are not my concern, but my main concern is the cooperation, sharing and support of the US Government and the US people, especially young people who have love for their fellow human beings, awareness, courage and bravery. I’m sure: We can work together to help people all over the world, eradicating the disasters and crimes committed by the communists in Vietnam as well as in the world.
As you all know and affirm to us: We believe in God and the United States of America is a democratic, theistic, and the most powerful country in the world. It needs to support the Provisional National Government of Vietnam, the 3rd Republic of Vietnam. It needs to prove and make it clear to the world and humanity that: It is always a worthy elder country. It did not abandon those who had been its allies. It always believes and determines that:
The light of justice will repel the darkness of evil
Love and morality certainly triumph over cruelty and deceit
Nationalism will surely defeat the evil communist power.
On this opportunity, I would also like to express my gratitude and wishes to all dear Vietnamese, Officials, Generals, Government Delegates, 1st National Assembly Deputies, and Fellow Members at home and abroad for abundant health, happiness and reunion in the family home, and filled with God's grace.
We, the Provisional National Government of Vietnam - the Third Republic and the people of Vietnam, are extremely grateful for the kindness of the Government and people of the United States of America for helping and supporting us to establish the Provisional National Government for more than 30 years, openly present and active in this great free land of the United States. I am sure, with your support we will work together to end the communist regime in Vietnam and around the world.
At the same time, we are always grateful to the Governments and people of the Free countries for taking care of Vietnamese refugees with open arms and treating us like your own relatives.
We are always grateful to the countries that shared our loss, helped us to raise our children and grandchildren, and lived in a peaceful and respectful life, since the date of emigration and separation on April 30, 1975.
We would also like to thank the Vietnamese compatriots for trusting me to be the President through the referendum system to dissolve the communist regime in Vietnam and confront the Chinese invaders. Until today, we are taking the last steps to regain the ancestral land - ending the sufferings of the people to contribute to building peace, freedom, happiness and prosperity for the country Vietnam and the world.
Finally, once again, I would like to wish the Government and people of the United States, friendly countries and compatriots of Vietnam, and all the guests present here today, always be healthy, happy and safe.
Thank you very much for listening.
May God bless the United States, Vietnam, and all of us today and in the future.
THE PROVISIONAL NATIONAL GOVERNMENT OF VIETNAM
P.O.Box 2807, Anaheim, CA. 92814 (USA)
Phone : 760-523-3011
USA March 13rd, 2013
Our Ref: No. 0002-1303/VPTT-2013
Honorable Herman Van Rompuy
President of the Council Of The European Union
Dear President Van Rompuy.
Thank you for your reply regarding the progressive of human rights and the rule of law would improve the relationship between the EU and Vietnam even further. I enclose herewith the Vietnamese Communist crimes of you to intensive out about the group that you want to trade. Even the loving, merciful God cannot ignore or forgive such heinous crimes as detailed below:
Hồ Chí Minh aka Nguyễn Ái Quốc was merely a “puppet” of Communist China, pretending to be a patriotic figure to the Vietnamese people. He established the communist party to seize power over Viet Nam by imposing the communist doctrine to the infrastructure society. He committed mass murder during “Xô Viết Nghệ Tỉnh” rebellion and during the Land Reform period 1949-1956, killing 173,008 innocent peasants. He closed down Nhân Văn Paper (“Humanities”) whose associates had been eradicated by either imprisonment and/or forced to seek asylum in exile. During the “1968 TET offensive” his troops killed thousands of innocent people. In 1975, his Communist Party violated the 1973 Paris "Peace Treaty" Agreement, leading to the invasion of South Vietnam, and put hundreds of thousands of people into re-education camps without trial. Vietnam Communist Party sold off part of our fatherland and the sea to China.
1. - Hồ Chí Minh is of Chinese origin. His first crime was to pretend to be a Vietnamese. In the years 1930-1931, Hồ Chí Minh suppressed a revolt against wicked rulers called "Xo Viet Nghe Tinh movement." During this period, this slogan was strictly applied and implemented: "Trí, Phú, Địa, Hào phải diệt tân gốc” (People who are classified as intellectuals, the "filthy rich", the landowners, the merchants must be eradicated (uprooted). Communists advocated that they must destroy these 4 social classes if they want to lead the communist movement over Vietnam successfully.
They would kill (execute) people of these categories indiscriminately during this moment in time, everywhere in the country that seemed needed, without hesitation. How they killed people is another issue. Their goal is to scare off the people with death so that they will sustain the dominant control power over the population. (See document attached.....).
2. - The next crime was the Land Reform from 1949 – 1956 in Northern Vietnam. With a population of about 16 million people, the Land Reform caused a 173,008 innocent civilians killed, according to the statistics in the book "The Economic History of Vietnam 1945-2000", issued by the Institute of Communist Economics recently published in the country. (That means for every 100 people, one must be killed) This is horrible for the society in North Vietnam during that time. (See document attached ......).
3. - Crimes against civilians/against humanity. The average Vietnamese peasant is very modest, good-natured and they earn their living by hard work. They have also worked extra hard to patiently contribute to the welfare of the Vietnamese communist party all their lives, but suddenly, they were hit with a thunder strike in the head; those who have been working hard on their ancestor's lands as farmers, were labeled as "crooks" plunderers, exploiting other poorer farmers... Even those who are sympathizers, paying sacrifices to the local communist group are also ripped off by the village officials (communist comrades). Once they are labeled as "capitalist", "spies" or "betrayers", they will have no longer been able to make a living. With the information available today, the communist regimes have committed immense crimes against our own people as well as humanity. These crimes still ocur today. (See document attached......).
4. - Our fine cultural traditions that have lasted for thousands of years now have been ruined by the communist regime because of their greed of money and eagerness for power... In summary, the communists have destroyed our traditional ethic life since the Land reform period!
5. - During the Land Reform period, children are encouraged to tell lies about their parents. They even allowed condemning their parents in the public with "creative sins" before a "village tribunal" also called "people's court"... In the history of Vietnam, people’s ethics were never insane like they were during the Land Reform. To set an example: Trường Chinh, former General Secretary of the Communist Party also condemned his father to death. Husband versus wife, brothers versus sisters, they blamed and accused each other. Neighbors must devise a way to slander, hatefully defame each other. The subject of the “People’s Court” was hand tied, knelt and slumped as a sinner, surrounded by a frenzied crowd. The victim was subjected to all kinds of torture. When he or she responds to torturers they must call them by Sir or Madam, even the torturers are at the age of their children. Vice-versa, torturers must call the victims with obscene names.
Eventually the victim will be executed in a variety of ways such as a full body shot or buried alive leaving the head just above the ground level... Then, the victim was killed with a plough blade pulled by a buffalo splitting the victim’s head. Besides the mob, to create terror and repression, the victim’s relatives were forced to witness the slaughtering scene. Grown up relatives became crazy while kids are crying and fainting. It is a horrible cruelty one can't imagine. This period of communist genocide even worsened as time goes by. Hồ Chí Minh is not a Vietnam- born citizen that is why he permitted such a barbaric way to murder.
6. - Before the land reform, the village churches, the village temples…have own their land. Places of worship were built or renovated. Monks and service men were taken care of by the contribution of believers. Spiritual religious activities and charities are villager’s norms. After the land reform, land is confiscated being levied and divided to peasants. Without land, churches and temples in the village have no chance to exist. Religion shrinks as well as the words “charity” and “humanity”.
During the land reform, many innocent people have died unfairly. Either they were killed at the “People Court” or they committed suicide due to inhuman slanders. Blood everywhere; tears dried up because there are no more tears to shed. Many people wished to become a dog or a cat to have an easier life. Communist Land reforming is a crime against nature, against the universe, against humanity. It turned people into killing one another, even killing the dearest loved ones like husband, wife, siblings... (See document attached...).
7. - During 1956-1958, some educated intellectual party members such as Tran Dan, Nguyen huu Dang, Le Dat were incarcerated by the Communist Party to 20 year imprisonment for the "crime" of organizing the " Nhân Văn "Humanities" paper" and "Giai Phẩm Periodical"publishing an article demanding freedom of speech. In 1959, communist regime confiscated properties and means of production from private sectors to their state-controlled business hidden under the forms of "public joint venture company" in urban cities and "agricultural cooperative exchange" in rural areas. (See document attached......).
8. - In 1961, the regime started an attack campaign on religions. Religious leaders are terrorized and sent home. Temples and churches properties and facilities are destroyed or used for non-religious purposes. (See document attached.....).
9. - During the Vietnam War, before Saigon was seized in 1975, communists killed thousands of South Vietnamese government officials in areas with less government security. During the Tet Offensive of 1968, the communists also buried 5,000 civilians and kidnapped and killed 1,000 people in the city of Huế, as Hồ Chí Minh went on national radio and gave an attack order: “This Spring is better than last spring…The final victory belongs to us.” During the “Flaming Summer” of 1972, Việt Cộng randomly fired rockets onto a boulevard in Quảng Trị province, killing thousands of innocent people while they tried to flee the war zone. In 1974, communist launghed rockets indiscriminately at on elementary school in Cai Lậy city, killing hundreds of students, mostly under the age of 10. It must be said that all South Vietnam residents most likely will always run towards the South Vietnamese Army troops for protection. (See document attached......).
10. - After the communists breached the 1973 Paris Peace Treaty Agreement by using their military forces in taking over the South. Vietnamese Army , civilians, members of the military, and government officials were put in prisons disguised as re-education camps. Prisoners were subjected to forced labor, torture, and mental and physical abuse. As a result they suffered from malnutrition, nervous breakdowns and depression. Thousands died. Furthemore, according to research conducted by academics Jacqueline Desbarats and Karl D. Jackson, at least 65,000 people – a conservative estimate – were executed in these communist prison camps from 1975 to 1983. While the spouses suffered in these camps, their wives and children were forced to leave their homes and move to places where they lived in sewer pipes and under bridges. Meanwhile, sons of these imprisoned men, rather than being able to attend university, were drafted to become communist army soldiers. Daughters turned to prostitution in order to support their families. Furthermore, in Cambodia and along the China-Vietnam border, more than 100,000 children and people with disabilities were killed by the communists. (See document attached......).
11. - Shortly after seizing the entire country, the communist regime turned Vietnam into a "larger prison" under the name “the Socialist Republic of Vietnam.” The “social reforms” carried out in South Vietnam entailed stealing people’s property, destroying economic development and shattering infrastructure, which caused the country to fall behind and into poverty as it still is today. Bui Tin, a dissident and former colonel in the People’s Army of Vietnam who now lives in Paris, has also condemned the communist regime as inhumane, particularly in its practice of pretending to allow people to cross the sea to confiscate their assets, or to kill them by sinking the boats they were on. (See document attached.....).
12. - Fearing the cruelty, intimidation and ruthless lethal violence of the communists, many Vietnamese had to flee their homes, property, and families. Some attempted to escape by land, others by sea. Many of these individuals were later found dead, or were beaten, robbed, arrested and tortured. A woman and the 10-year-old daughter were raped by pirates and subsequently sold into prostitution or thrown into the sea to drown. Those who were lucky made it to refugee camps, although many still had difficulty gaining political asylum. Once the funding for these camps ran out, about 10,000 Vietnamese refugees were forced to return to Vietnam. Having lost everything to communists, many of these returnees went on hunger strikes or carried out self-immolation. (See document attached......).
13. - In mid 1978, the communist Vietnam set out to execute a so called "Re-evaluation campaign" with rhetoric: renovation and re-organization of the economy under their doctrine of communism. They nationalized people’s businesses and industrial companies. They even tried to rip off people's wealth by ordering a nationwide money exchange, that in fact, turned people into poverty and evidently, people had no choice but to flee the communist regime in myriad after all. So many have been lost in the high sea, in the jungles on the way seeking asylum abroad, leaving our native country behind! I would think that you, your Honor, probably have heard all the harrowing aspects of the "boat people". Fortunately enough, The United Nations was awarde of this and convened in Geneva on Nov 14, 1978, looking for a solution to the world problem.
14.- On other hand, according to a denouncing letter written by Mr. Trần H and Mr. Hoàng Quý on April 18, 2004 in Virginia, USA; a set up by the Vietnamese communist regime to execute a mass murder of people by hoarding them into schools, pagodas, indiscriminate killing them in a "blood -bath execution style".
15. - The repression of the Vietnam Communists against the Montagnard (Highlanders) ethnic minorities led to the uprisings in the central Highlands in 2001 and 2004, and recently, in mid April 2008. Following these mass demonstration, hundreds of Montagnards were arrested as reported by the missionary Soai Y: "We have received poisonous gifts from the Vietnamese authorities: The death of hundreds of people due to repression and torture. More than 300 people were still held in detention in prisons in the North since 2001 until now. The Communist regime army and police also forces surrounded and attacked the minor ethnics with faith in Christianity in the Central highland part of Vietnam, killing 200. (See document attached.....).
16.- A high treason felony was committed when the communist party yielded (sold under the table) our fatherland and sea by Phạm Văn Đồng, (the then prime minister of Communist Vietnam) to Chinese prime minister Chou Enlai on Sept 14, 1958 . The declaration delineated the extent of Chinese territory and included the Truong Sa. In response, the DRV Prime Minister, Pham Van Dong, sent a formal note to PRC Premier Zhou Enlai stating that "The Government of the Democratic Republic of Viet Nam respects this decision* Also on Decembeer 30, 1999, the Vietnam communist regime secretly and cowardly signed with China the "Treaty on land bordering Vietnam and China.".
* On December 25, 2000, they signed another treaty called " Northern Gulf Demarcation agreement" and the " Agreement on Fishing Co- operation in Northern Gulf" resulting in a loss of 720 square kilometers frontier of Vietnam to China. When a young dissident lawyer, Mr. Lê Chí Quang, wrote an article about this on-going incident, “Beware of the North", they jailed him.
Even when the Vietnamese concerned citizens voiced their opposition to yielding land and sea to communist China, by peaceful demonstration and meetings, the communist (tyrant) regime overwhelmed them with police and armed forces. If they feel anybody could be the" core" to the demonstration, or if they fear for they believe that those people could be a future threat, those people will be eradicated right away by jailing, beating, torture ... against the International Convention of The United Nations that they even agreed and previously signed.
17. - Nowadays, they even engaged in plans to export brides abroad (married to foreigners) and human trafficking, exporting minors to other countries for prostitution. They only care for the bottom line: money and power to dominate the country of Vietnam and disregard the ethical and humane aspect of the people of Vietnam.
In general, since Ho Chi Minh imposing neo-communist non-human, anti peoples of our country in 1930 so far, the party raged know how disastrous for the country and people of Vietnam , which currently decadence consequences both physically and mentally with seven (7) main problem, that Vietnam and its people have to face and resolve. They are:
- Environmental destruction
- Moral corruption
- Corruption from top to bottom
- Discern rich and poor is very far
- Damage to the territory
- Social Injustice
- And loss of national assets.
For the world and the international community of the International Communist crimes have also caused human misery for many, and the crime was also a lot of people sentenced. In the documentary "The Black Book of Communism" by French historian is Mr. Stephane Courtois, research director of the National Center for the Study of French Studies, Mr. Stephane outlined a correct way of crime of the Communists. This is a dark picture of human history, he says, to point out to pay honor to those who died of a communist republic. After listing the famous communist leader cruel world such as Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Ho Chi Minh, Castro, etc., he remarked: "... Above the level of personal crime or slaughtered locally according to local circumstances, the mode. CS consolidation of power by raising the mass slaughter policy to every rule ... “
On January 25, 2006, Council of Europe passed and adopted Resolution 1481, unanimously agreeing to a need to condemn and expose these crimes of the communist and totalitarian regimes to the world, albeit, these regimes are no longer in existence, but, these past crimes have not yet been brought to justice while some communist regimes still exist; therefore, Vietnamese communists are still a threat to humanity that must be prosecuted.
Since the philosophy of communism and the communist parties appeared in countries around the world, about 100 years ago, there has been hundreds of millions of individuals and groups of people killed for political reasons by communist atrocity. Vietnam, in particular, our people has been decimated by these brutal, inhuman regimes. Once, our former President Ngô Đình Diệm quite accurately referred to them as a "monster".
By all accurate proof and evidences described and attached here, within this petition, we would respectfully ask you to re-open a full scale investigation to bring justice, to prosecute those under Hồ Chí Minh leadership, who have been involved with these horrible (massacre) atrocities against our people of Vietnam... Hồ Chí Minh was, in fact, an indigene of China, named Hồ Tập Chương, a spy and a serious crime leader, disguising as a Vietnamese under the name of Hồ Chí Minh. This would require an autopsy and DNA test to reveal the whole truth.
Hồ Chí Minh accomplices have been:
1. - Trường Chinh, aka Đặng Xuân Khu (deceased) former president of the National Congress of Democratic Republic of Vietnam
2. - Lê Duẩn (deceased), former General Secretary of the Communist Party of Vietnam
3. - Lê Đức Anh, former president of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
4. - Đỗ Mười, former General Secretary of the Communist Party
5. - Lê Khả Phiêu, former General Secretary of the Communist Party
6. - Trần Đức Lương, former president of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
7. - Nông Đức Mạnh, former General Secretary of the Communist Party
8. - Nguyễn Phú Trọng, incumbent General Secretary of the Communist Party
9. - Trương Tấn Sang, incumbent president of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
10. - Nguyễn Tấn Dũng, incumbent Prime Minister of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
11. - Phùng Quang Thanh, incumbent Defense Minister of the Socialist Republics of Vietnam
12. - Nguyễn Chí Vịnh, Deputy Secretary of Defense of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
13. - Trần Đại Quang, Minister of Public Security of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
14. - Nguyễn Thái Bình, Interior Minister of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
15. - Nguyễn Minh Triết, former president of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
16. - Phan Văn Khải, Former prime minister of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
17. - Hà Hùng Cường, Minister of Justice of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
18. – Nguyễn Sinh Hùng, National Assembly Chairman of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
These are the aggravated criminals that must be brought to justice and that they must be ordered to pay for the consequences of their crimes and to set an example for humanity across the globe know and to avoid the dangers of godless communism, tyranny, terrorism and genocide against humanity.
Even Russia President Vladimir Putin has stated: "He who believes the communists has no brain. He who follows the communists has no heart".
It is with my utmost respect for you and the Council of the European Union that I hereby submit this document for your review and in hope that justice will prevail and you may raised concerns and could influence, in negative way, the ratification process of the partnership and Coorperation Agreement (PCA). With it also comes the love and gratitude of the Provisional National Government of Vietnam and 86 million people in the country and 4 millions of Vietnamese refugees around the world.
Prime Minister to the Provisional National Government of Vietnam
Đào Minh Quân
(Signed & Seal)
ĐÀO MINH QUÂN
Attachment: The following reference documents/pictures.
Đính kèm : Quyết Nghị của Quốc Hội Âu Châu ngày 26 tháng 11 năm 2009 về tình hình ở Lào và Việt Nam
Quốc Hội châu Âu,
- Căn cứ vào Hội nghị thượng đỉnh ASEAN lần thứ 15 vào ngày 23 đến 25 Tháng 10 năm 2009,
- Căn cứ vào việc thành lập Ủy ban Nhân quyền của khối ASEAN vào ngày 23 Tháng 10 năm 2009,
- Căn cứ vào Báo cáo thường niên về Nhân quyền của khối EU năm 2008,
- Căn cứ vào các cuộc đàm phán đang diễn ra qui định hiệp định mới về đối tác và hợp tác giữa Liên minh châu Âu và Việt Nam. Đồng thời căn cứ vào đối thoại về nhân quyền giữa khối EU và Việt Nam, cuộc đối thoại này diễn ra hai lần trong một năm giữa Liên minh châu Âu và Chính phủ Việt Nam,
- Căn cứ vào các quyết nghị trước đây về Lào, đặc biệt vào ngày 15 Tháng 11 năm 2001 về các vụ bắt giữ tuỳ tiện và tình hình chính trị tại Lào (1) và vào ngày 1 Tháng 12 năm 2005 về tình trạng nhân quyền tại Campuchia, Lào và Việt Nam (2)
-Căn cứ vào Hiệp định Hợp tác giữa Liên minh châu Âu và nước Cộng hòa Dân chủ Nhân dân Lào vào ngày 01.12.1997 về việc "tôn trọng các nguyên tắc dân chủ và tôn trọng nhân quyền trên căn bản Bản Tuyên Ngôn Quốc Tế Nhân Quyền"
- Dựa trên Điều 122, đoạn 5 của Nội quy thủ tục (QH Âu Châu),
từ K đến P...
1. Yêu cầu chính quyền chấm dứt mọi hình thức đàn áp chống lại những người thực hiện các quyền tự do ngôn luận, tự do tín ngưỡng và tôn giáo và tự do lập hội phù hợp với tiêu chuẩn nhân quyền quốc tế và Hiến pháp Việt Nam; kêu gọi Chính phủ Việt Nam thực hiện nghĩa vụ quốc tế (mà họ đã cam kết), đòi hỏi sự công nhận tất cả các cộngđồng tôn giáo và tự do thực hành các tôn giáo và trả lại tất cả các tài sản bịtịch thu một cách tùy tiện bởi Nhà nước từ các Giáo hội Phật giáo Việt Nam Thống nhất, Giáo Hội Công Giáo và các cộng đồng tôn giáo khác;
2. Lên án việc dùng bạo lực trục xuất hơn 150 nhà sư và ni cô từ tu viện của họ, theo thông tin cũng như trên thực tế, tình hình ngày càng căng thẳng sau những hành động chống lại các cộng đồng Phật giáo ôn hòa là vi phạm trắng trợn cam kết tuân thủcác tiêu chuẩn quốc tế về tự do tôn giáo. Đặc biệt những người này đang cố gắng thực hiện các quyền của họ, mà Chính phủ nước Cộng hoà xã hội chủ nghĩa Việt Nam là một thành viên của Hội đồng Bảo an Liên hiệp quốc và Chủ tịch tương lai của các nước ASEAN có nhiệm vụ phải tôn trọng (các quyền đó);
3.Yêu cầu Ủy ban và Hội đồng, trong khuôn khổ các cuộc đàm phán hiện hành về hiệp định mới về đối tác hợp tác với Việt Nam, bao gồm một điều khoản ràng buộc và rõ ràng về nhân quyền và dân chủkèm theo một cơ chế cho phép thực hiện các quyền này hầu chấm dứt việc vi phạm có hệ thống các quyền con người và các quyền dân chủ (tại Việt Nam);
4.Yêu cầu chấm dứt mọi cuộc đàn áp và sách nhiễu và yêu cầu các tăng ni được phép hành đạo theo truyền thống của cộng đồng Phật giáo Thích Nhất Hạnh tại Bát Nhã cũng như các nơi khác;
5.Yêu cầu trả tự do vô điều kiện cho Hoà Thượng Thích Quảng Độ và cho tái thiết lập tình trạng pháp lý của Giáo hội Phật giáo Việt Nam Thống nhất và các chức sắc của Giáo Hội này;
6.Yêu cầu chính quyền cho thành lập một Ủy ban Nhân quyền Quốc gia độc lập. Ủy ban này có nhiệm vụ tiếp nhận vàđiều tra các cáo buộc về tra tấn và về lạm dụng quyền lực bởi cán bộ nhà nước trong đó bao gồm các thành viên công an và mật vụ. Đồng thời Ủy Ban này bắt đầu với thủ tục nhằm xóa bỏ hình phạt tử hình;
7.Yêu cầu chính phủ Việt Nam trong vai trò là một thành viên của Hội đồng Bảo an LHQ hãy gửi thư mời các báo cáo viên đặc biệt của Liên Hiệp Quốc, đặc biệt liên quan đến quyền tự do ngôn luận, tự do tôn giáo, tra tấn, luật sư nhân quyền, bạo lực đối với phụ nữ và hãy mời nhóm làm việc „tự tiện bắt tù“ (đến Việt Nam điều tra).
từ phần số 8 đến 13
14. Yêu cầu các chính quyền trả tự do ngay lập tức và vô điều kiện cho tất cả các luật sư nhân quyền, tù nhân chính trị và tù nhân lương tâm, bởi vì sự giam tù những người này là một hành vi vi phạm quyền con người; cũng yêu cầu các cơ quan chức năng bảo đảm an sinh của họvề thể chất cũng như về tâm lý trong mọi trường hợp và cung cấp cho họ khi cần thiết những chăm sóc y tế chuyên nghiệp độc lập;
15. Yêu cầu Hội đồng và Ủy ban thực hiện một đánh giá chi tiết về việc thực hiện các chính sách trong lĩnh vực dân chủ và quyền con người tiến hành tại Lào và Việt Nam kể từ khi ký kết Hiệp định Đối tác và Hợp tác đồng thời báo cáo lại cho Quốc hội;
16. Chủ Tịch Quốc Hội được ủy nhiệm chuyển đạt Nghị Quyết này đến Hội đồng,Ủy ban, các Chính phủ và Quốc hội của các nước thành viên, các Chính phủ và Quốc hội của Việt Nam và Lào, Ban Thư ký ASEAN, Cao ủy nhân quyền Liên Hiệp Quốc và Tổng Thư ký Liên hiệp quốc.
Anaheim, USA January 26th, 2013
No: 03 / VP-TT/ 2013
05.11 | 16:41
Kinh cam on cho thong tin ve Tina Dao
Kinh tran trong
04.11 | 16:17
CUU PHI CONG ANH HUNG CUA VNCH
04.11 | 15:57
HOAN HO CONG CHUA DE TAM VNCH TINA DAO
THAN DONG MC TOAN CAU
VAN VAN TUE VAN VAN TUE VAN VAN TUE
03.10 | 06:02
Ai đó cho cpqgvnlt là "tào lao" ... Nhưng sao nhà báo quốc tế này tìm đến phỏng vấn? Chỉ vì ai đó ngu ngốc hết biết - rõ là mị dân cấp tồi !
Share this page